Native mobile app development is the process of developing apps for certain hardware platforms on the OS level, such as; Android, and iOS, etc. These applications run faster than hybrid or web applications, but they are more challenging to build. Native mobile app development provides you a fast performance and high degree of dependability. They also have access to some phone features like electronic camera, address book and so on. Users can also use some apps without internet, but such apps are extremely expensive to develop.
These days, you can easily find iPhone app developers for hire that can develop native mobile apps according to your demands. Native mobile apps for iOS are closed sourced and exclusive; therefore, do not deal with other operating systems. These apps are developed on Xcode framework using Objective-C programming language. Mac is needed to build an iOS application, in addition to an iOS Developer Account with $99 per year fee demand. The iOS apps offer high quality variety of graphics in all, 2D and 3D, together with video recording and playback. Non-native development tools will commonly lock you in and require you to stick to the abstraction layer.
In order to develop a really native user experience with your application, your development tools have to let you deal with the native widgets and facilities of the platform. If you wish to treat your clients to a truly native application, you have to choose a development tool chain that allows you to work against the native platform.
Such tool chains include; Tools for iOS: (Objective C, Java, SQLite, Xcode) and Tools for Android: (Android studio, Eclipse, Java, SQLite) etc. Interface of native apps not only resemble what end user anticipates, but also works the other method too.
Advantages of Native iOS App Development
- Apps are simple and fast to run as compared to other operating systems and application types, such including web or cross-platform applications.
- Native iOS apps take full use of hardware and internal functions of the devices
- Native applications get full support from App Store, as soon as they are accepted
- Support from the App Store supplies complete security and security to iOS consumers
- It’s simple for customers to discover apps on App Store once they are approved and featured
- Native app developers have more convenience due to availability of iOS unique software development kits (SDKs) and development tools
- The iOS applications are closed sourced
- App Store can handle your transactions on your behalf.
Disadvantages of Native iOS App Development
- Native iOS projects are substantially more expensive for developers, compared to cross-platform and web applications.
- If the application supports range of iOS devices, the costs of updating and maintenance are higher for the developer.
- Being closed sourced, Mac OS X is needed to develop applications; they can not be established on any other OS.
- The process of getting an app authorized by the App Store is long and laborious; updates also need to be App Store authorized in order to be included there.
- There is no guarantee that your app will be accepted and added to the App Store database
- There is also no guarantee of fast popularity of application amongst iOS users
- The worldwide market share for Apple has reduced to a small 11%.
- Due to variety in iOS device type, version, and application version, it is a challenging process for developer to provide full support to all the application users.
- If the application produces expenditures, 30 % should go to Apple’s App Store, consisting of all the in-app purchases.